15447 - Bromeliads (Wild) - 2018-09-01|
(Dimensie: 490 x 663 pixels - Teller: 3573)
Verzamel locatie: Colombia - Photos taken by Charlone Rodolfo
Fotograaf: Laura Ospina (Verzonden: email@example.com)
Determinatie: in behandeling
(Klik op de foto om te vergroten)
- Opmerking (15449): Eric Gouda (2018-09-03) - Interesting, what is the locality?
Don't think this is similar with the other two images.
- Opmerking (15449): Laura Ospina (2018-09-03) - The photos are all of the same locality in increasing closeness. This is in El Penon de Guatape also known as the Stone of El Penol. It is a landmark inselberg in Colombia located in Guatape, Antioquia. Wikipedia says that a new species of plant, named Pitcairnia heterophylla by a German scientist, was found on the top of the rock. (Verzonden: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Opmerking (15449): Eric Gouda (2018-09-04) - Interesting, but the plants on the rock looks like a silvery Tillandsia and the close up is a more green Tillandsia confinis like species.
Pitcairnia heterophylla is an old (1856) species not very common in Colombia, but known from Antioquia (Mina Asbestos de Peldar) and 3 other provinces already (Verzonden: email@example.com)
- Opmerking (15449): Laura Ospina (2018-09-05) - I will seek more information from the person who took the photo. (Verzonden: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Opmerking (15449): Matthias Asmuss (2018-09-05) - Tillandsia compacta could also be checked (Verzonden: email@example.com)